Plant & Procurement
MCEL Communications clients have direct access to a well maintained and reliable plant list that continues to grow:
– Excavators – 3T, 2x 1.5T, 1T (all with mud and digging buckets, as well as rock picks)
– Kanga loader (with trencher, 4-1 bucket and posthole augers)
– 3T Tip truck
– Concrete cut and breakout
– Trenchless boring techniques (up to 50mm conduit)
The team is also experienced in the supply and installation of all communications and landscaping materials to suit the largest commercial or smallest domestic project.
– Pit and Pipe – Sub developments, Pit and pipe installations, new and over existing network to Telstra and National Broadband Network (NBN) specification
– Civil – small Civil works for plumbers, electricians, builders, vast civils for Telstra and the NBN
– Cabling services – both new works and reinstatements, hauling & mains cable jointing
– Fibre To the Node, Fibre To The Premise specialists
– Landscaping –Earthworks
– Fibre distribution Cabinet and Plinth installations
– Electrical conduit installations – subdivisions and pre provisional
– Data and free to air audio visual installations –residential and commercial
Licences and accreditation
The team’s competencies demonstrate a readiness and suitability for all manner of civil, communications and landscaping works commercial and domestic settings.
Matt maintains a focus on delivering high quality services, regularly training and upskilling his team members to encourage a best practice approach to work.
– Asbestos removal licences
– Telstra and NBN accredited
– White/blue construction cards
– Excavator and skid steer licences
– First Aid certificate holders
– Confined Space
– Working at heights
– Mains Cable Jointing
MCEL Communications offers an unblemished safety record due to its close subcontracting relationships with Tier One contractors such as Vision Stream, ISGM and Downer. As such, the team are well versed in the importance of appropriate PPE, always undertaking safe work practices in line with SWMS and JSEAs, and have a team approach to ensuring each other’s safety at all times.
MCEL Communications team members also possess a solid, site-level understanding of traffic and pedestrian management practices in line with MUTCD. (Level 2)